Monday, September 14, 2009

Welcome to the world...

September 11...
is a day that most of us remember as a day of tragedy. We will always remember where we were when we heard the news of the plane crashes. I was a senior in high school. In the mornings, I worked with a Kindergarten teacher at a public elementary school. I will never forget turning on the t.v. in her room, while the students were in gym, as we watched the buildings fall. A senior in high school...seems like so long ago.

Friday, September 11, 2009...
is another day I will always remember as a day of new life. Craig, his mom, and I were on the way to dinner at On The Border, when I received the phone call from Rebekah. Rebekah is a life long friend of mine. She has just given birth to a healthy baby girl, named Rylan. I was so excited to hear the news and couldn't wait to meet Rylan! So, of course, after dinner, we had to go by the hospital for just a few minutes to see everyone!! What a beautiful baby!! I also had to make another trip on Saturday, because I did not have my camera on Friday night. Congrats Chris and Rebekah!! I'm so happy for the two of you, and I know Rylan will be blessed by having you as parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment