Sunday, November 22, 2009

Home Alone

When I first started this blog, I mentioned this would be a busy year with lots of BIG decisions. Well, the craziness has officially begun. Craig started his interviews on Friday in Chattanooga. He left on Wednesday night, and I won't see him again until this Wednesday. Today, he left for Daytona Beach and has an interview tomorrow. He's staying a little longer to visit with our good friend, Matt Cline and his wife Jamie.

So, I have been home alone. It's been very nice to have Tucker, and he's kept me very busy. We've been blessed with some amazing friends to watch Tucker during the day while I work. Thanks to Jason, Brittney, Brandon, and James. I couldn't have made it this week without your help!! I've had a very relaxing weekend and look forward to the time spent with family at the end of the week. I love the holiday season!! I bought my first Christmas CD for this season on Saturday. I went out to run some errands and wanted some Christmas music. I had left my IPod at home, so I bought Taylor Swift's album. There aren't many songs, but it helped put me in the spirit. Now, I'm ready to decorate and to shop.

Well, it's about time to take Tucker out before I go to bed. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment