Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Special House Guest

While Craig was gone on Monday, I had a very special house guest. One of my best friends, Elizabeth, came to Memphis for an interview at Le Bonheur. After her interview on Monday, she stayed the night with me. We had a great visit!! She truly is an amazing woman, and I admire her for so many things. Elizabeth and I have been friends since 1st grade. I knew her in Kindergarten, but I did not like her. We were not in the same class, but we shared a mutual friend. I was jealous of the friendship she shared with my friend and didn't want her taking my friend away. In 1st grade, we were in the same class, as well as our mutual friend (Melissa) and developed a very close bond. Over the years, we have shared many special memories together and have been there through the rough times as well. She is always someone I can count on, and someone I can look to for strength and encouragement. She is so thoughtful and is always thinking of others. I miss living in the same city. I only wish Craig and her could match in the same city, so we could spend the next three years together. Thanks Elizabeth for coming to visit!! I love you and hope to see you this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment