Monday, January 10, 2011

Copeland Christmas

We left Nashville on the 30th (our anniversary) and headed to Flo-town. All of my siblings were home this time, so it was great to all be together. For the past two years, we have drawn names between the siblings since there are so many of us. I had Bethany, which was pretty easy. Laura drew my name and gave me some houndstooth gloves. (Houndstooth was a theme for me this year!) We also play a Regift Dirty Santa. It's always funny, and sometimes people walk away with good gifts. The rest of our time in Florence was spent hanging out and playing numerous games. If you know my family at all, you know we LOVE games. We played Ticket to Ride, 5 crowns, Balderdash, Loaded Questions, and a Hershey kiss game Mom created. (Check out Laura's pictures on Facebook for the craziness.) It was a great trip, and we had so much fun! We are blessed with amazing families, and I'm so thankful we are all so close!loved all the time we had together!
my wonderful parentsLaura, Luke, Adam, & CathyEating Homemade Pizza...YUM!!She gets a little CrAzY when we play games!

No comments:

Post a Comment