Thursday, January 13, 2011

Weekend Trip

It's that time of year for my annual Turkey Trip. Two years ago, seven us boarded a plane and headed to Chicago. Last year, four of us flew to Kansas City to spend the weekend with Kristen.
Tomorrow five of my besties will arrive, and then we'll leave on Saturday for Hot Springs!!
Me, Sarah, Jenny, Meaghan, Emily, Betsy, and Kristen
Chicago 2009Kristen, Emily, Me, Jenny, and Betsy
Kansas City 2010
a.k.a The City of Statues

This is one of my favorite weekends of the year. I love these girls and always look forward to the time we get to spend together. I'm also looking forward to using my new camera (thanks Mom & Dad), so be on the lookout for an update on our trip as well as new (and hopefully better) pictures.

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Can't wait to hear how it went and see those new fancy pics! =)

    ReplyDelete